Friday, July 23, 2010

So I Haven't Been on Blogger in Awhile....

So I haven't been on blogger in awhile....

But that's probably a good thing. Because I didn't have much going for me. I was worried, unhappy, and stressed out most of the time. All my friends lived far away. The only good times I had were when I got to hang out with my family at home. Or my friends in Nashville or Paris.

I was miserable where I worked. I had unhappy work friends and all we did was drink. And not just drink to drink. Drink to get drunk. We were all unhappy people, stuck in a rut but too lazy or scared or both to do anything to change our lives.

And I was lazy and scared as well. It's easier to be sad and pull the covers over your head. It's easy to sit in your room in the dark and cry. And wallow in depression that you don't even realize is self inflicted. It's harder to make a change in your life.

I will definitely add more to this. I think I am slowly but surely becoming a better person. I still struggle every day with myself. But it gets easier.

And to the people that have stuck by me, thank you. Words cannot express the gratitude that I feel towards you.

I will write in this blog a few times a week, or at least try to, so you can see what's going on with me. I know I am not the best at keeping in touch =)

Until next time.......

2 comments:

  1. I love you sister and am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. audrey face!! ok, i'll add you back if you are gonna be blogging :) :) i love you!

    ReplyDelete